Photobucket
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 30, 2012

marketing

Well, my engineering side has had to cross over to the marketing side for a bit (all my ex-GM coworkers should get a kick out of that comment!).  I really wish I was encouraged to take more business classes while in college!  Oh well, I learned how to study and I did graduate with a BS in Electical Engineering... I'm just not using the degree as it was originally purposed!  I'm re-engineering my degree for photography purposes! :)

Here's a new postcard/brochure that I'm working on for an upcoming event.  I'm excited to have more print materials available, beyond my business card, to show potential clients. Facebook did a horrible job showcasing this so here's a better copy!



BTW - if you haven't stopped by my facebook page, please do! You can find me here.  I've got a few other things I'm designing for the business so check back over the next month! :)

Copyright 2012 © by Nicole Pawlaczyk. All rights reserved.

Pin It

0 comments: