Photobucket
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year! | NW Arkansas Photography

2012 is here and it's time to do some catch-up on this blog!  It was a great year here at Capture Me Photography!  We moved from Michigan to NW Arkansas late fall 2010, so 2011 was a re-building year for me.  I loved all the new people I got to meet and capture with my camera!  I wrote some articles last year for a local online newspaper (click here to read them) and I participated in a weekly photo challenge through MCP Actions (click here to see all my submissions).  One of my New Year's resolutions is to blog more, so come back again and see what's been going on here.  Happy New Year everyone!  Thanks for all your support and encouragement!  I love capturing life through my lens and can't wait to see what's in store for 2012! :)

Copyright 2011 © by Nicole Pawlaczyk. All rights reserved.

 

Pin It

0 comments: