Photobucket
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cason @ 3 months!



I totally love me job!  How can I not when I get to take pictures of these precious little ones!!  After taking Cason's newborn pictures, his mommy hired me again to take his 3 month milestone pics.  Can't believe he's already 3 months... they grow up soooo fast! :)  Even though he wasn't very smily for this session, he did have some adorable expressions to capture.  At the end, his mom and I were dripping in sweat as we tried everything we could think of to get him to smile!  Thanks Lisa & Jason for having me capture Cason's milestones!!  Enjoy!

0 comments: